* 200 OK: Success
* 202 Accepted: Your request was accepted and the user was queued for processing.
* 401 Not Authorized: either you need to provide authentication credentials, or the credentials provided aren't valid.
* 403 Bad Request: your request is invalid, and we'll return an error message that tells you why. This is the status code returned if you've exceeded the rate limit (see below).
* 404 Not Found: either you're requesting an invalid URI or the resource in question doesn't exist (ex: no such user in our system).
* 500 Internal Server Error: we did something wrong.
* 502 Bad Gateway: returned if Klout is down or being upgraded.
* 503 Service Unavailable: the Klout servers are up, but are overloaded with requests. Try again later.