Klout will return data using a number of different Response Objects. Each of these objects attempts to model the data in a manner than is easy-to-understand while also representative of the natural relationships between properties.
Responses are available in JSON and XML.
User Score Pair
- kscore - Klout Score
- slope - 30-day delta of score. Positive == positive change.
- kscore_description - textual description of the score's meaning
- amplification_score - Measurement of relative probability that communication will be amplified across network (think: retweet)
- kclass - numeric unique class ID
- kclass_description - textual description of the class.
- delta_1day - 1-day delta of score. Positive == positive change.
- delta_5day - 5-day delta of score. Positive == positive change.